Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Inflight Crew Scheduler

mnirschl
Explorer A

Good afternoon!  

I applied for the Inflight Crew Scheduler position on Monday and notice it is no longer listed.  Can you tell me if they have completed the screening of applications or are they just starting and I should patiently keep waiting Smiley Happy?

Thank you!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Inflight Crew Scheduler

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @mnirschl,

Thanks for your interest in this role. They are still screening the applications. This position is no longer listed on our website because they are no longer accepting applications for it. Thanks for your patience as your Recruiters are hard at work sorting through the applications! Best of luck.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

ILV2fly
Adventurer C

Hi @mnirschl,

Did you apply through https://corporatecareers-southwest.icims.com/jobs/intro? If so, you may be able to follow the progress of your resume on that site.

After logging in, click on the dashboard hyperlink in the upper right hand corner. Then scroll down passed the “General Options” section to the “Past Job Submittals” section. This section should list any corporate jobs for which you’ve applied (there’s a different dashboard for the flight attendant position). Each entry should have a status such as “Received Submission”, “Resume Review: In Progress”, or “Closed Complete”. The status of each application is updated as it moves through the pipeline.

Please keep in mind Southwest receives hundreds of thousands of resumes every year (I’ve seen statistics of 375,000!). They aren’t ignoring you. They’re just doing the best they can to fill the positions with the right Co-Hearts!

Good Luck!

ILV2fly

mnirschl
Explorer A
Solution

Cool!  Yes I did and it does say "Received Submission" so that is good that they have a few status categories that you can see as it moves through the process.  Won't think at all about that 375,000 number for resumes that they receive 🙂 !!  Or no, take that back, I will just feel triple blessed if I am chosen 🙂 !