Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Initial training

Joeytrr25
Explorer A

If anyone knows if they started training in Dallas again please let me know i was hired in Dec 2021 and I agreed to train virtually at my station and because of my living situation I can't leave for 4 days in a row, because I can loose the bed at the community residence where I stay,  

Question is will i be accommodated with virtual training instead of training in  Dallas please someone let me know i don't want to loose this opportunity and plus i didn't find out about Dallas training until today 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Initial training

Av8orCree
Adventurer B

I was told no Dallas during my virtual interview. Today was my first day, our trainer confirmed Dallas was a go. I received emails confirming this. We leave 3/13.

Alex1231
Adventurer C

Today was your first day but you still have to go to Dallas. 2 weeks from now. how's that work I'm confused lol

jmalloy
Adventurer A

Thanks for the update. I'm still in process but hopefully all goes through quickly and I join the group in Dallas. That date helps me plan ahead. Congrats on your first day. 

Tmike92
Adventurer B

@Joeytrr25 I would reach out to your superior or recruiter to see what your options would be.

Alex1231
Adventurer C

So is training in Dallas or virtual for ramp? So confused now. They told me virtual 

Joep
Adventurer A

I was told Dallas is where we would have to go. My recruiter told me that in my interview.

Joeytrr25
Explorer A

Thank you do you know how many days is training in Dallas for ramp