Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Interview/Offer letter

drephi98
Explorer C

Hello, i had an in-person interview on 5/30/23 and was told at the end of the interview that i would receive an offer letter in my email and to reply to it, but i haven't received that email yet. i've checked all inboxes primary, spam, junk, etc. and it's not there. He told me during the interview they had a high volume of job applicants, but how long does it normally take to

receive the CJO or regular offer letter? and if i don't receive that, will i at least receive a rejection email?.

Also, my application status online says "in progress". 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Interview/Offer letter

dfwskier
Aviator A

Give it some time. A whole 2 days ago you were told you would get an offer.

Your recruiter is dealing with more candidates/offers than just yours.

You were told you would get an offer. Why are you agonizing about getting a rejection letter.

drephi98
Explorer C

you're right brother.

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

drephi98 - just wanted to say congratulations on getting that offer letter! Still awaiting to see my acceptance into the Destination 225 program as I applied on May 31st. Hope all is well and keep us posted if you hear anything! Cheers. 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @drephi98!

Congratulations! We're so excited to welcome you to the Southwest Family! 

I just checked, and it looks like our Recruiting Team is still working to get details and paperwork finalized, and they should follow up with you via email just as soon as that's squared away. The wait can be one of the hardest parts, but just hang in there a little longer. 

Congrats again! 💙❤️💛