Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Interview Results

Nani98
Explorer C

Is there a way to see my interview results? I would like to know why I didn't get this fairly easy job. It's like 4 weeks of unpaid training, yet if you don't pass you DONT get hired. I am very curious as to why I didn't even get to go to training when it's not even a guaranteed hire if you don't pass training.
Can someone please assist me in getting my results? I feel like the flight attendant that interviewed me was bias on my looks and race as well. Is there a way to interview with someone else? 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Interview Results

brittg72409
Adventurer B

Have you emailed your recruiter? I’d send an email along the lines of “I wanted to know what I can improve on in the future”. 

Nani98
Explorer C

Do you know where I can find this info? 

brittg72409
Adventurer B

Your recruiter is whoever reached out to you to schedule the interview. 

mdlee3
Explorer A

First of all, being a flight attendant isn’t easy. It can be rewarding with excellent perks, but not easy. 

Then, even though the training is unpaid, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t cost the company anything to train you so they will hire those ppl that the feel have the very best chance to complete the training and work for the company, which completing the training does mean that you work for the company.

Finally, you sound a bit entitled like you feel you should automatically get hired just because you applied and the business world doesn’t work that way. Then you play the race card which doesn’t help. As for looks, it absolutely could be about your looks, but I mean that as in how you appeared for the interview. Even if it was a virtual interview, you should appear the same as you would for a face to face in person interview. 

Yocity2022
Adventurer B

I agree!  Don’t feel entitled.  It’s not personal… just business.  We all that made it through the process prepared someway, somehow.  Some of us interviewed and didn’t make the first cut…hey, you try again.  It does cost money for training, therefore, the most qualified person(s) will get the opportunity.  Southwest prepares and trains you to excel….so with that being said… prepare for the next opportunity.

Escrow101
Explorer B

Do you think they should send every person they interview to this unpaid training? 

Nani98
Explorer C

Absolutely! Not everyone will make it