Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Interview for tomorrow

Joeytrr25
Explorer A

Little butterflies arise in my stomach with slight nervousness. It's more than a dream to come true to be able to work for SWA its a blessing to have an opportunity to be able to virtual interview tomorrow for a position that I love. 🙏 not only for my self but for my 10 yr old  twin daughters that I can go visit them every so often they are my angles from heaven. With the upmost dedication and commitment if I am chosen to move forward in this position, I've always wanted to work for SWA and I see myself working for great company that I can grow with into a lead and expert and a mentor one day at a time, I have so much passion to service aircrafts since young with over more than 10+ years of experience I would love to bring to SWA and be part of the greatest airlines in the world with a WARRIOR SPIRIT HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Interview for tomorrow

danielvest00
Adventurer C

Hope it all went well!

Joeytrr25
Explorer A

Thank you @danielvest00 everything went well I did my fingerprints and drug test just waiting on background check to come back and now it's just staying patient and waiting 

danielvest00
Adventurer C

Congratulations! I hope to join you one day!

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Joeytrr25  you have the right attitude. I hope the interview went well, and wish you the best. 

Good luck! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Joeytrr25
Explorer A

Thank you @Passenger1C did my fingerprints and drug test waiting for everything to come back clear, thank you for your kind words everything did go well I appreciate it

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Congrats and best of luck. I was hired on in August and love what I am doing for SWA! Don't know what position you are interviewing for, but SWA will benefit from your enthusiasm. Good luck and keep us all posted!  

Joeytrr25
Explorer A

Thank you it's for a Ramp position, just did my SIDA badge application I'm waiting on a start date thank you very much

leeellen21
Explorer A

Relax. They are so very welcoming, and you got this!

Good Luck!

Joeytrr25
Explorer A

Thank you I'm cool calm and collected, its a long process that is worth it, I'm basically waiting for a start date, that's all