Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Job Application * confused *

Xmkmam82
Explorer A

I’m right there with you! I applied for an FA position back in April and it says “in process “.

MyronMoton
Explorer B

exactly sending a rejection would be better . What if they where to hire 4 months later and your stuck sitting there when they say you can’t apply after a year . That wouldn’t make any sense 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @Xmkmam82! A couple weeks ago there was a Flight Attendant based webinar in Career Connections. The recruiters and Flight Attendant Management guests mentioned that they were still going through the applications. I didn't specifically take notes on that aspect because I am heartfully into the CS&S (Customer Support) position, but it was said how many applications were received and how many were processed (there were 27,000 applications for CS&S). You should still be under consideration if you are showing "In Process" in workday. If you haven't joined Career Connections yet, you can sign up at Southwest Careers under the Events tab. The webinar is on Tuesdays from 12:00 to 13:00 Herb Central Time. Good luck to you! 💙 💛 ❤️

r26632

MyronMoton
Explorer B

Appreciate it for sure 💯💙🗣 thanks for the information 

Xmkmam82
Explorer A

Thank you for that information, I was able to join webinar last week or yesterday. So thank you! Good luck to you as well!