Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Job Listing for Remote CSA Closed? HELP :(

Shelbi_V
Explorer C

I have been anxiously awaiting for the CSA Remote position to drop, watching the site for days and even setting an alarm for this morning. Had an unexpected power/internet outage for about 2 hours, now the listing is gone. Is there anything I can do? Someone I can send a resume to or some way to still apply? I am heartbroken and frustrated, any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Job Listing for Remote CSA Closed? HELP :(

domveenine
Adventurer A

It was reported in another thread that due to high traffic on the site, they were having technical difficulties. The teams are aware and are working to mitigate the issue and it will hopefully be back up soon. I would check back throughout the day if you can. 

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country

domveenine
Adventurer A

This was posted in another thread:

Solution

Hi there! 

We appreciate your interest in a Career with Heart, and we're excited to hear that you've submitted your application for the Customer Support & Services Representative position. We have been experiencing some technical difficulties today due to increased site traffic, and our teams are on the case to get that fixed up ASAP! 

If you successfully submitted your application, you'll receive an email confirming your application once all functionality has been restored. So sorry for any confusion this morning! 

Best of luck! 

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country

JANNMANZA
Explorer C

I've had no luck either.  I have yet to see the posting.  I checked at midnight and nothing.  I've been checking throughout the day and have not seen it.  Very disappointed.  I hope SwA fixes the issue and gives everyone a true opportunity to apply.

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi, @Shelbi_V! We're so honored to hear of your interest in the Customer Support & Services Representative position and Southwest. We apologize for any technical issues you may have encountered in trying to apply today. Due to the overwhelming amount of interest in this role, this position is no longer open for applications. We invite you to explore other opportunities on our career site, where new roles are being frequently posted and to apply for this role when it is open again in the future. Thank you again for your interest in a Career with Heart.