Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Job Requisition Cancelled/Re-opened?

JulieA85
Explorer B

Hello! 

Does anyone know why a job posting would be canceled and the exact same job is reposted? I applied to a position about a month ago and my Dashboard said, "Initial Review: Resume Review: In Progress." Yesterday, I received an email saying that the job posting I applied to is being canceled and re-opened, due to administrative reasons. The email continued to say that if I was still interested in this position, I should reapply online.

I am very interested in the position and reapplied, but just wondered why the same job posting would be canceled and reposted? Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Job Requisition Cancelled/Re-opened?

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@JulieA85  glad to hear you reapplied. Hope the process plays out smoothly for you from here. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

JulieA85
Explorer B

Thank you! I hope so too! 

Prater15
Explorer C

What happens if a job requisition is deleted? The job requisition can be restored in provisioning The job requisition can be restored in admin center The job requisition can be restored only by the support team The job requisition is permanently deleted from the database.

Prater15
Explorer C

@Prater15 wrote:

What happens if a job requisition is deleted? The job requisition can be restored in provisioning The job requisition can be restored in admin center The job requisition can be restored only by the support team The job requisition is permanently deleted from the database.

Thanks..GarageBand