Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Job Search feature not working?

JKatie84
Explorer C

Hi there, 

It seems the Job Search feature is not functioning on the careers website. Is anyone else experiencing this or am I in the wrong place? I'm currently at 

https://careers.southwestair.com/  I've tried clicking the Jobs menu at the top, and I've tried searching for specific jobs in the search bar and the site keeps looping back to the Home Page of the careers site. Any insight for me? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Job Search feature not working?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Are you just not seeing any results?  I don't believe Southwest is currently hiring for any positions due to the pandemic.  Keep checking back or setup alerts to be notified of new jobs.

--TheMiddleSeat

JKatie84
Explorer C

Right. I'm not seeing anything for any position. I guess I assumed they would be hiring for something, line mait., office jobs, but there isn't one job listing coming up in the whole US. I'll keep checking back. Thanks for the input. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@JKatie84 wrote:

Right. I'm not seeing anything for any position. I guess I assumed they would be hiring for something, line mait., office jobs, but there isn't one job listing coming up in the whole US. I'll keep checking back. Thanks for the input. 

That's likely the case for every airline in America. The virus decimated the industry.

bec102896
Aviator A

I believe southwest still has a hiring freeze due to covid 19. You can always sign up for the talent community (on the careers website) that way when southwest does resume hiring they can email you when a job opens in your area. 

-Blake