Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Jobs

Hannahfredieu
Explorer C

Hi, I have been interested in becoming a flight attendant for you guys, I was wondering when applications would be open? 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Jobs

dfwskier
Aviator A

You're best bet is tkeep watching SW's careers website.

https://careers.southwestair.com/

joannaf
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Hannahfredieu

Thanks for your interest in joining Southwest Airlines! The best place to start your career search is https://careers.southwestair.com/ where you can search for available opportunities and submit your resume to positions that you are interested in and are qualified for.  If there are no current positions that peak your interest you can join our Talent Community

and select different areas of interest so that you can receive job alerts based on your interests. 

Best of luck with your endeavors! 

Joanna F. 

Joanna F.

danielvest00
Adventurer C

Hello,

I'm not sure how to send a private message through the community site, but I just wanted to reach out and express my earnest desire to join SWA. I've signed up for notifications. Do you foresee any ramp supervisor positions opening up soon, namely in the southeast? Any guidance is appreciated.

Daniel 

joannaf
Employee
Employee

Hi @danielvest00

Thanks for your interest in joining Southwest Airlines! I am so glad to hear that you are part of our Talent Community and have signed up for job alerts. That will help you in your search and it gives our Recruiters the opportunity to reach out if there is an upcoming opportunity that align with your skills and qualifications. We have Teams across our network of Operations that handle our staffing needs, so I personally am not able to stay abreast of all upcoming opportunities, and would just encourage you to also check the Careers site regularly. 

I hope this helps and best of luck to you in your endeavors! 

Joanna F.

Queporter
Explorer C

I was interested as well on becoming an flight attendant but I can’t seem to find the right application 

marianaz
Explorer C