Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Late on application...

67jennifer
Adventurer C

My applicaton and phone call request came to my junk mail and I didn't see it until 10 days later, I filled it out right away.  Has anyone else done this?  All the other emails that I have received came directly to me.. I am so bummed but hoping SWA will still call..  The email said they might just call me at a litttle later time.. Crosssing fingers, toes and anything else..  

Has this happend to anyone?  

Please send good mojo, vibes, prayers and positive thoughts 🙂

Thanks for reading, 

Jennifer Bizal

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Late on application...

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@67jennifer

The same as mine, they said they will call me, but they did not except for text message claiming that they "tried" to call me and checked for their calls to my phone. None. 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@67jennifer I bet you will always check your spam folder now. 😁. It sounds like it was an honest mistake and unless the position is closed, you might still have a chance being contacted. Remember to remain  positive and hope for the best. 

Good luck! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

67jennifer
Adventurer C

Thanks for your positive feedback..  Spam, junk, and trash mail will be checked daily..  

Have a  fabulous weekend!

Jennifer

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @67jennifer,

Thank you so much for your interest in the Flight Attendant position! We are in the process of contacting a large group of candidates for phone interviews right now.  We are happy you found the email and still completed the application.  A recruiter will still reach out to you to complete a phone interview, but it could be a couple months.  Please keep an eye on your email and phone for further communication. Best of luck throughout the process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

67jennifer
Adventurer C

This is one of the best things I have heard all year!  Super excited, staying positive and things will be good!  

Thanks Kelby, and have a terrific weekend!

67jennifer
Adventurer C

This was completely my error..  I will check Everything from now on.. 

Have a great weekend!