Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

My CS&S Hiring Process

Nashelle37
Adventurer C

Applied June 20 9am CST

email for first interview June 23, 

was contacted via phone June 30 to schedule phone interview for 7/5

offered to move to virtual interview which was 7/14 offered contingent offer awaiting background. 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: My CS&S Hiring Process

Rirenter1
Explorer C

what questions were asked in your virtual interview?

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@Rirenter1 most questions will be the STAR method type questions. If you're not familiar with it, look on youtube. There are several videos on it. When I was preparing for my interview, I wrote down several possible questions, my situation/answer, and practiced. Just because I was asked certain questions, doesn't mean the next person would have the same. Every interviewer has their own process.

My phone interview, I was asked 2 STAR questions. In my virtual, I was asked 5, while others said they were only asked 2. And while I was answering, and smiling, I was thinking 'dang, how many more is she going to ask?!?' lol!

Nobody's experience will be the exact same. Good luck to you!

Rirenter1
Explorer C

Thank you so much! I was asked 2. It was very in formal and I got the job! So appreciative of everyone’s help! 

kpt
Explorer B

Good evening,

@Nashelle37  what state are you in? I submitted at 9:34 CST and haven't heard anything. I know that have a lot of applications but since it's going by time stamp I hoped to have heard something by now.

Katherine

Nashelle37
Adventurer C

@kpt I’m in Texas. Mine submitted about 9:11am on 6/20.

Jamile94
Adventurer C

Wow! I’m in Texas to submitted maybe 11 am but have not heard anything. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing!

Nashelle37
Adventurer C

@Jamile94  Thank you. Be patient I’ve seen some people say it took 2 months to hear back. What part of Texas are you in?

Jamile94
Adventurer C

I’m in Houston. What about yourself?

Nashelle37
Adventurer C

@Jamile94  Im in Dallas!!