Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

My profile? Logging in with same email, except receiving different results. See below. Thanks!

HeidiSRQ
Adventurer C

1FA8C228-14E6-4EEE-A4E3-22D5608515D2.jpeg0518DE78-FDFF-448B-8E91-E3EAAB9CF9ED.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Re: My profile? Logging in with same email, except receiving different results. See below. Thanks!

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @HeidiSRQ,

Thanks for your interest in a role at Southwest! Each of our jobs is posted to an associated "Category." You will only see jobs you have applied for on the dashboard for the Category with which that job is associated.

It looks like you are logging in to two different "categories," Corporate Careers and Flight Attendant Careers. Therefore, you are seeing different views since you have only applied to a job in one of the categories.

A good rule of thumb is to check the beginning of the URL for the page you are on. This will help guide you in which dashboard you are looking at. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: My profile? Logging in with same email, except receiving different results. See below. Thanks!

HeidiSRQ
Adventurer C

Hello Kelby,

Thanks for your prompt reply!  

I just couldn't figure this one out and your answer about the categories makes complete sense. 

I'll be watching the URLs when I check back in.  

Thanks again,

Heidi