Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

My retirement.

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

I am announcing my retirement. 😊 

It's been fun helping everyone out, and if you ever have ramp specific questions, you can always send me a message on this site, or just tag me. 😉 I hope to meet y'all F2F! Good luck out there and be safe. 

💙💛❤️ TPArampgirl 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: My retirement.

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

You have been amazing in sharing with the whole community. Make sure to pop in and update when you can. Thank you and I still owe you a cold🥤!

Yocity2022
Adventurer B

Thank you for giving the support most, if not all of us needed.  I have read probably every message you’ve either posted or responded to during this waiting process.  Lol.  

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

If you ever roll through SDF, be sure to come on down and check in with your fellow rampers here! Good luck! 

XhonToya
Adventurer C

WE APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH. You have help get us through this process and ease our nerves. You should look into a public relations position with SW❤️

Looking forward to meeting you 🙂

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Any retirement is good, and congratulations.  Now you have more time for the beach..

CatherineB
Adventurer C

Congratulations on your retirement! You have truly been a awesome support help with us in answering so many of our questions. Please when you have a time come in and check on us from time to time. Thanks again! Happy Upcoming Retirement!!🎊🎊🎉🎉👏🏽👏🏽

Yocity2022
Adventurer B

@TPArampgirl  You know good and well, you are not retiring!  Lol.  

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

I used to check the site multiple times a day, but now I do a whole batch once or twice a week. I can't just leave everyone hanging! Lol. 

CatherineB
Adventurer C

Thanks so much for caring. However, enjoy your retirement as well!!