Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: NEW email for CS&S position

Redruss91
Adventurer C

@skyrick Not a current employee just yet, but my first day is August 15th. Currently trying to get packed up and find some affordable movers to get me from Florida to Dallas. I'll be working at HDQ.

Make sure you guys check your junk mail when looking for email communications! I had a couple get shunted there. 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

@Redruss91, congratulations! Welcome onboard. Maybe that's why you received the email? Maybe because you now are effectively a current employee?

Are you absolutely certain that everyone who's registered in workday was sent the email? Several of us that are in workday and are candidates are now in a panic because we aren't receiving communications, haha. 💙💛❤️

r26632

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @BNCampbell. I was told yesterday that this email was ONLY sent to active employees. I was told it was not sent to Candidates through Careers or through workday or anything like that. If you received it maybe a SW Employee forwarded it? The email is not an indication of any of us not getting the job. Hope that helps. Have a great day.

💙💛❤️

r26632

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Good morning, @BNCampbell

I'm glad you asked! That "A lifetime of chasing your dreams" message was a monthly newsletter, that is sent to a majority of our Candidates who have joined our Talent Community. It's intended to be a way to keep our Talent Community Candidates looped in to our Culture and hearing the stories of the Southwest Family as they pursue a career at Southwest.

I'm so sorry for any confusion this message was to your current application status. To clarify, this is not an update to your application's status; the status you see when logging in  to your Candidate Home is what you can keep an eye on for updates. Additionally, keep a watch on your email for messages from our Recruiters as they review applications for different positions. I hope this helps! 

Wishing you the best of luck!

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

@adrienneb hello I applied for the CS&S position in June but haven’t heard anything and my application stills says in progress and I know it say they go by the order it was sent in I sent mines in at 9:00 am and I’m in Houston Tx. I just wanted to know is there any updates as if the position has  been filled or y’all still looking through applications please help.

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Thank you so much!