Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Next Steps After Background Complete? Employment Screening Coordinator Unavailable

Dillonm92
Adventurer C

Good Morning Everybody:

I am currently in the process of DEN Ramp. My background was completed on April 15th, however, when I got the background report copy, I noticed I unintentionally forgot to add one short term (2 months) employer on the application/resume, so I immediately made the corrections, reached out to my recruiter and she said I should be fine, and that I should get in touch with my Employment Screening Coordinator. I have tried, but only heard from them once in the past two weeks. This has got me thinking something is wrong in the process or otherwise, since I have not gotten any calls, emails, or even the Employment Screening Complete e-mail.

Does anyone know if this is a normal part of the process or if there is someone I can reach out to in order to help me figure out what my next steps are? I would appreciate it. Thank You So Much!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Next Steps After Background Complete? Employment Screening Coordinator Unavailable

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

If it was me, I would keep asking your recruiter. Get in touch with someone from Sterling too. They could be doing a whole new check. Good luck!

Re: Next Steps After Background Complete? Employment Screening Coordinator Unavailable

Dillonm92
Adventurer C

Not doing a whole new check, I checked. The recruiter told me to reach out to the Coordinator, but the Coordinator has seemingly been missing in action so I don’t know who to contact. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

Well, if they aren't answering, you just have to wait it out. This process is full of periods of time where you won't know what the heck is going on and no one is answering, but rest assured, you will eventually get an answer. You just have to be patient. You'll always be waiting for something during this process, even after you're hired. 😉 

zxcvb531
Explorer A

If your dashboard says under review means your application  is there , could be different reasons why it taking so long,  so just hang on