Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Next process

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

Good evening , 

I applied for the Tampa customer service position and did my interview and virtual interview and was offered the position so I went and had my drug test done and fingerprints and had my background checked on 02/22/22 which I found that out by calling the company that does the back ground check and was told your background was completed on 02/22/22 and when I check my dash board it just says "Under Review" and the last action was 02/22/22. Does anyway know how long it will take before I hear something THANKS! 

47 REPLIES 47

Re: Next process

Going2Be
Explorer C

I received an email about 1 week and a half after my background was completed that my screening was done. It took about another week to get my training start date (which I tried to change) and it took another week to receive a response. Prior to, all the other post I read had similar and different time lines. I know it's hard (experiencing the wait and anxiety of unknown)..the emails will come. Try and stay positive. 

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

Thank you! 

Alex1231
Adventurer C

@ryanwill15 

I'll be there for Tampa Ramp!

Joep
Adventurer A

I went through the same wait process, but I reached out to  the people, and they got back to me the next day with congratulations your background is completed. Look for a email with ur start date, and I reached out because my onboarding didn't come through. They sent my onboarding within 2 days so for me reaching out it was like a week. They are very good getting back to you, so u can always reach out to them for the next step.

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@Joep I reached out and sent two emails to my recruiter and no response I even emailed the first person that asked for my first interview no response. Then I even call the 1800 number she told me to reach out to my recruiter I did and still no response. And Thank you for the advice.

Joep
Adventurer A

Wow! I know that I did email them today, and didn't get a response, because my start date is 3/14 but wait they will respond back at least that's my experience with them. 

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@Joep Thank you I will reach out to them again tomorrow.

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Hehehe 

Hello going2be, it's me, your cousin About2be!!! 😂🙂

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

The emails will come! Mine took about a week before I heard that I was in the clear. They are hiring like crazy so I'm sure they are running a little behind. I was told 2 weeks ago that my onboarding stuff would arrive in 3-5 days. Its not here yet lol. We are all playing the waiting game right now. 😄