Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Next process

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@TPArampgirl Thank you for responding I actually was going to reach out to you. And Thank you for the advice.

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

No prob. I'll be seeing you around at TPA. @Alex1231 and I will be Rampers there soon. 😀 

Timothy8744
Explorer C

I reached out to  the people, and they got back to me the next day with congratulations your background is completed. Look for a email with ur start date, and I reached out because my onboarding didn't come through. 

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@Timothy8744 Thank you and I'm trying to be patient but I will try to reach out once more. Thank you for your advice 

victorulloa
Adventurer C

Hi Ryan, 

Whend did you get your CJO? I am currently going through the same process but I’m going to IAH. I got my background check clearance on 02/19 and haven’t received anything since that date. I am really anxious as well…

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@victorulloa I got mine 02/22/22 and still nothing.  

victorulloa
Adventurer C

Hello @williamh

I hope you are doing great. 

I am not sure if you can do this, but are you able to check on our hiring process? I got my CJO on 01/19 for Ramp Agent at IAH and I haven’t received anything since 02/08 when I got my background check clearance email. 

Thank you so much in advance, and sorry for the bother… 

Victor Ulloa

jmalloy
Adventurer A

@ryanwill15 hang in there, you're almost there.

I applied on 2/4 for Ramp Agent at LGB and I got my official offer email with start date of 4/11 today. So it's a process...I recently didn't hear anything for almost two weeks and was getting concerned. I think that I had 4 different people involved in mine (not counting Sterling). But I emailed once more and they got right back to me with the start date.

Maybe go for a drive and not look at your phone for awhile (that's what I did today). I know it's hard waiting but you're almost there and I believe that it will be worth the wait.

Welcome aboard!

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@jmalloy Thank you for that advice and Congratulations and welcome aboard. 

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

So guys I got a response here it is,  Ryan,

Thank you for reaching out. The Employment Screening process does take some time. Please keep monitoring your email and someone will let you know if action is needed from you.