Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Next process

PattiinPHX
Explorer A

Hi all.  That is the same one I recvd last week.   🙂

LGB11
Explorer A

@jmalloy who did you email? All my stuff sort of aligns with yours..and I'm  pending for LGB too..

Let me know

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

Well guys here it is 

Hello Ryan,

Congratulations! Now that you have completed the Employment Screening process, we would like to confirm your start date as soon as possible. Our next start date is 04/25/2022. Keeping in mind timing of notice to your current employer/Leader, vacations and/or any commitments you may have, please respond to this email within 48 hours. Once we confirm a start date, you will receive more onboarding information.

jmalloy
Adventurer A

@LGB11, originally I emailed the person that interviewed me, but got no response. So I emailed that last person that sent me an update. She replied that she was waiting for Station LGB to give her my start date. Then next day or so, I got my actual date and basic training info.

I hope that helps, let me know what you find out. 

Tnihipali
Explorer C

I’ll be at LGB too for Ramp Agent, congrats! Does anyone know which week of training  will be in Dallas? 

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@Tnihipali I'm not sure as of yet but I should have more information soon

Tnihipali
Explorer C

@ryanwill15 awesome, thank you! 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

You'll go to TOPS 2-3 weeks after your start date. 😀 

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@TPArampgirl Well Thank you for that information:) 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

No prob. Keep an eye out for those onboarding emails. One of them has the basic training schedule and info for TOPS at the very bottom. It'll be 2 small links to pdfs. With Gmail, they didnt show up as attachments and weren't in the main body of the email. I almost missed it. 😬