Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Next process

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Ah! Waiting is the hard part. When I did my interview, my recruiter told me it would be 4-6 weeks before my background check was cleared. OMG! He said they were a bit behind. 😳 I can't tell you why mine went so quick though... I must've hit the sweet spot I guess. Let us know when you get another update!

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@TPArampgirl lol I guess you did! And I most definitely will let you know when I get my next update.

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@TPArampgirl  guess what!!!!! Look what email came today! 

Hello Ryan,

Congratulations! Your Employment Screening with Southwest Airlines is complete.

Moving forward, your main point of contact will be your Recruiting Coordinator. They will contact you with further information regarding the next steps in the hiring process, as you may be pending additional information before you can be assigned an official start date.

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Yessssss! That's such good news! You'll be getting a start date and your official offer letter soon! 🥳🥳🥳

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@TPArampgirl I'm so excited and Thank you all for helping me keep my hopes up! And @TPArampgirl I hope to run into you! 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

I'm sure we will and I look forward to it!

victorulloa
Adventurer C

I just go my official offer letter and start date. However, it doesn’t say anything about where to go, I know it’s at the airport, but where at the airport exactly? Am I going to receive another email with those details? 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

You'll get more emails about onboarding soon. It'll explain more about when to expect more info. In the email I received it said the latest you'll receive the info is the Thursday before your start date. That seems like cutting it close, but okay! Can I be nosey and ask your start date? @victorulloa 

victorulloa
Adventurer C

Hi @TPArampgirl, I just saw this. My start date is 03/28, I still haven’t received anything else and haven’t even gotten my SIDA badge. Am I supposed to get that before my start date? I’m confused. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

@victorulloa You should have heard from your station by now. Send an email to onboarding. They will email the station for you. Your station will set your sida badge appt.