Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Next process

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@TPArampgirl  ok how long does it take to receive the emails I haven't received anything yet. The last time I received something was when I posted I had a start date. And I've been looking every 10 minutes lol.

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

They told me 3-5 days but it ended up being almost 3 weeks. Heh heh. 🥴🥴🥴 It also said, at the latest, you'll get all the info the Thursday before your start date. 😬 

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@TPArampgirl Thank you again for the information I'll be on the look out for it.

jmalloy
Adventurer A

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

@jmalloy No new information as of yet my recruiter said if I don't hear anything by April 4th let her know 

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

Hello Ryan,

Congratulations on "landing" your new role as a Customer Service Agent in Tampa, FL with Southwest Airlines! We are excited to share your first day is 04/25/2022. Please review this email carefully as it contains important New Hire information.

Firstly, please expect someone from the Station to contact you with training details for Onboarding (including training times, parking, etc.)Additionally, we are excited to return to in-person, initial training at our TOPS building in Dallas. We have attached a detailed training overview to help you prepare for take-off. For any additional questions 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Finally! Unfortunately I'll be in Dallas when you are in class. The breakroom is down the same hallway as the training classrooms. I'll see you around sometime anyway. Look for me lurking around Starbucks. 😂

ryanwill15
Adventurer C

Hey!! And aww I was hoping too see you and I can't wait to meet you and Thank you for all your advice and I need to ask you a few question find me on Facebook Ryanwill15 please