Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Next step Application

wwelifer
Explorer C

My son received a moving forward email for the CSA in Denver position over a month ago. It's not showing up as ever applied when he logs into his dashboard which is weird. He filled out the next step application and was waiting to hear about a phone interview and was never notified. Is that position filled? How can that application and next step process be tracked?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Next step Application

williamh
Employee
Employee

We're glad to hear he's interested in joining our Team! I'm sorry for the delay in more information, but we will contact him with the next steps when we have more information for him. Thanks for reaching out!

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

wwelifer
Explorer C

Thank you for your reply. Should we be concerned that when he logs in that it does not show he ever applied like the other positions he applied for?

Should we be concerned it is not showing as an active referral in my database when I log in?

Thank you

williamh
Employee
Employee

Nope! No need to be concerned there, no news is good news. The software program we use to manage our job posting creates different dashboards based on the selected area of interest (Corporate Careers, Inflight, Airport Operations, etc.). So if he's selected multiple interest areas at different times, then he might be looking at a dashboard other than the one which would show his application. I recommend going back to the email he received when applying, which should have a link back to the dashboard he needs.

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

wwelifer
Explorer C

Thank you!

Fingers crossed!

Xander2
Explorer C

You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.