Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No Application Confirmation Email

BrittneyWard
Explorer C

A408C115-B854-476C-ABED-5782B41489BD.png

I applied for the flight attendant position on January 27th, 2023. I have a screenshot of the the application being submitted but I realized that I didn’t receive a confirmation email. I sent an email to Southwest Inflight department but no response. I figured it’ll be a while to hear back due to thousands of applicants and emails. I’d like to make sure my application went through. If anyone had the same issue, were you able to in touch with Southwest or issue resolved? 
Thank you in advanced!!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: No Application Confirmation Email

BrittneyWard
Explorer C

Correction I applied on January 23, 2023.

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @BrittneyWard 

Thanks for reaching out! I wasn't able to find an application for the Flight Attendant position using your yahoo email. Could you verify the email address you used when applying to the position? I'd be glad to dig into that with you! 😊

BrittneyWard
Explorer C
Solution

Hello, my email is *redacted*. If you don’t find it, it’s may be from the website crashing that day. Thank you for looking into the issue!!

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Thanks for confirming! I double checked, and I'm sorry to say that we didn't receive an application associated with that email address. There was some site slowness and complications due to high traffic when the position was first posted, and I regret that you were caught up in that. 

While the position is closed and not accepting additional applications at this time, we'd love to invite you to apply the next time it opens or to other opportunities on our Careers site. We post new roles each day, and we are honored that you're looking join our Southwest Family!

BrittneyWard
Explorer C

Thank you for checking the issue for me. I appreciate it!!