Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No Application on Dashboard Interview Complete Deadline Coming Up

JennT
Explorer B

I was at a hiring event last week, Tueday, October, 25 and had a face to face interview. I was given a specific amount of days that I would receive an email, by the one who interviewed me. That day is coming up. I know her name and at least 2 others working that day if I need to let someone know. I am not sure how to follow up or what is next. 

I received an email the morning of the interview with instructions to track my application. There was also a job ID and title. After that, there was nothing more. When I click the link to track my application, it says, "You have no applications". It is because of this, and the end date getting closer, that I post. I do not want to miss this opportunity. 

I have consistently checked my email as well as my spam folder daily to make sure I have not missed anything. I have considered changing my email, but I do not want to mess anything up. I am hoping to find advice or guidance here.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: No Application on Dashboard Interview Complete Deadline Coming Up

kgatdula
Adventurer B

Hmmm you cannot see anything in the Active List and Not Active?. I don't know what the solution for this .. i think you have to contact the HR or you just gotta wait for the email ..  

JennT
Explorer B

Thank you, no, I cannot see anything. I am not sure exactly how to contact HR, I will go to the airport today and see if I can find anyone that might be able to assist or at least direct me to them. 

alannatiare
Explorer B

How do you contact someone from HR? 

JennT
Explorer B

@alannatiare Hi, I am not sure how to contact HR. There are so many applicants, so I'm sure not easy access for us yet. I saw your other post and it looks like we were at the same event. What I've learned is that it could take weeks? months? to find out what's next and that we should still check for the email consistently. Good luck!

JennT
Explorer B

I still have not heard anything. 

kgatdula
Adventurer B

which station are you applying? ..

JennT
Explorer B

CSA HNL

kgatdula
Adventurer B
Solution

I am also based in HNL as a ramp agent .. the people who interviewed you guys from the hiring event is from the mainland .. try reaching up to this guy from reddit since he works as an HR for SWA I think he can help you with your  problem  https://www.reddit.com/user/WNHelper ..

JennT
Explorer B

Thank you. I will try it.