Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No longer being considered

czech6
Explorer C

I received the status "no longer being considered" immediately after applying for a pilot position even though I am well qualified for the position. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: No longer being considered

ShawnN
Explorer C

I received the same message although I met all of the current requirements. I’m wondering if there was a glitch in the system. 

czech6
Explorer C

I was thinking the same exact thing and honestly hoping that others have the same issue. 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Just wondering why you would think there is a glitch in the system?  The system that SW uses eliminates candidates based off of the experience provided by the applicant. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

ShawnN
Explorer C

I just received an email stating that there was an Issue but it has been resolved and qualified applicants where places into the correct status. 

czech6
Explorer C

there was an initial IT glitch early on and made status has now changed to "In process"

Hkm12
Explorer C

Has anyone had this same problem recently? Just submitted application and meet all the minimums and received the no longer considered email as well.

adammcafee
Explorer C

Same here, all times and qual's met, no way of contacting HR to inquire. Help!

kgatdula
Adventurer B

I'm not a pilot but I have someone from reddit that works at HQ .. I think this guy can help you guys with your problems .. https://www.reddit.com/user/WNHelper/

Hubble
Explorer C

Same dilemma. I do not know whom to contact. Please advise-

Many thanks in advance