Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Not receiving multiple emails from Workday; Application Confirmations and Interview Requests

flyingdamia
Explorer C

Hello Admin Team,

My name is Damia Bagileo
Workday Account Name: Flyingdamia@gmail.com

Today, (5/29/23) I received an alarming email concerning a job opportunity for the  "R-2023-24512 Assoc Safety Promotion Consultant" position. 

I have been waiting to hear back about this opportunity for quite sometime. The email I received reads as follows...

"Thank you so much for your interest in the  R-2023-24512 Assoc Safety Promotion Consultant position at Southwest Airlines! We have attempted to contact you several times about next steps to move forward in our hiring process, but we have not yet heard a response. If we do not hear from you within the next 48 hours, unfortunately, we will have to remove you from consideration for this position. If you are still interested in this position, please reply to this email.  If you are no longer interested in moving forward with this role, please simply reply to let us know. "
_______

I have responded to this email letting the recruitment team know I am very interested but am unsure I will receive future communications and instructions. I have checked my spam folder and have also added "swa@myworkday.com" to my safe senders list.

have been diligently looking through my emails each day since appling for this job and figured the response would come sometime soon; I certainly never thought I missed an email.  After looking through my email and spam folder, I do not have the usual confirmation email stating that I successfully applied for "R-2023-24512 Assoc Safety Promotion Consultant" position. Yet, I know I did and the aforementioned Last Warning Email, proves it.

After attempting to log in to my candidate homepage at (https://careers.southwestair.com), my password no longer works. When attempting to reset my password, the email I am supposed to receive to my email ( flyingdamia@gmail.com ) to facilitate the reset, never reaches my inbox.  It is now clear I have been missing important emails concerning interview opportunities and am worried I will lose my chance if this is not fixed soon.

I see admins have been able to assist others with similar issues. Any help you could provide to get this sorted would be an amazing help!

Thank you so much,
Damia Bagileo

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Not receiving multiple emails from Workday; Application Confirmations and Interview Requests

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there, @flyingdamia!

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in a career with Heart!

I certainly regret any confusion with the recent application update you received for the Associate Safety Promotion Consultant. I took a closer look, and it looks like our Recruiting Teams reached out to you via SWACareersScheduling@wnco.com to get you scheduled for a phone interview. That's the same email address that the reminder emails came from. 

With that in mind, I touched base with your Recruiter, Alexandra, and she is eager to speak with you! She just emailed you to get that call set up; keep an eye on your inbox for that communication. 

Re: Not receiving multiple emails from Workday; Application Confirmations and Interview Requests

flyingdamia
Explorer C

adrienneb,

Thank you very much for your help, I have spoken with Alexandra and have successfully scheduled my interview!

Words cannot express my gratitude for your timely response.

Best Regards,
Damia Bagileo

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

So glad to hear it! Best of luck, @flyingdamia!