Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Now Hiring: Emerging Leader Development Program

Kirstysa89
Explorer C

Hi everybody!

I also just turned in my application for the ELDP position last week and I am hoping to get a phone interview soon. My application status is still at received submission. Does anybody know how long it takes to hear back? Good luck 2 everyone! 😄

mvt1991
Explorer B

@kbethea48

From my current experience pursuing a career with Southwest, sometimes applications have been reviewed very quickly and there are also times where an application will not be reviewed until several months later for a position.  I believe this variance depends on how urgent the business need is.  My best advice is to keep up the pursuit and to not give up.  New positions are being posted frequently and our best opportunities may be yet to come!

Dar234
Explorer C

Hello,

I just came across this post and wanted to see if this was an ongoing program and if so when would the application process start again. 

Thanks

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Dar234,

Thanks for your interest in ELDP at Southwest Airlines! Unfortunately, the application period is not currently open. To be notified the next time that this position is available, please submit your information here.

Kelby
Southwest Careers