Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

October 3rd start date

OfficialSS
Adventurer C

9C9484DD-EF8C-46BF-892B-DA0A0E21D0C1.png

 what’s next after this? I’m soo excited to be honest. I honestly had a dream about getting this exact same email  last night and got this email right now.  Wooohooo 🥳 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: October 3rd start date

CeeCee88
Adventurer C

Congrats!! Look out for more emails as your start date gets closer. Get a head start on studying those city codes as well. 🙌🙌🙌

OfficialSS
Adventurer C

Thank u. And yes Thank for the heads up. I’ve been doing ramp for 5 years now with delta airlines took 1 year of break only bcuz my step dad passed away and I had to take care of my mom. This new opportunity ahead of me is such a blessing. 

Nashelle37
Adventurer C

Did you request that date or is the September class full?

OfficialSS
Adventurer C

Didn’t give me a option just stated October 3rd start date. Denver ramp here I come! 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Congratulations! Excited for you. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

SMA
Explorer A

Congratulations to You!!! 

80s_Jet_Fan
Explorer B

Guess what I just got! I will see you on the 3rd! 🙂 You're the best!

Talal1991
Adventurer C

What’s your timeline?

SMA
Explorer A

Good Morning! 
   I interviewed on 7/12 received offer letter on 7/15.  On 8/17 I received emails & phone call from recruiter with instructions to set up fingerprint, background & drug test, it had to be done by the 8/19. A few days later I received congrats email saying employment screening complete.  I reached out to recruiter who told me to look out for email or phone call from coordinator for next steps.