Oh yay

Michael26
Explorer C

Did the page crash for anyone 😢

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Oh yay

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

YES!!!😭 Says it's temporarily out of service. 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Michael26 and @tracy_thatcher,

We received an overwhelming number of applicants when the position posted this morning, and it took down the site. We're working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible! Thanks for being patient with us. 

Michael26
Explorer C

How is the position open and all I see is not available did I miss the deadline? Oh I hope is didn’t 

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

That's all I've seen too. I hope I'm going to the right place...southwest.com/careers, yellow tab "apply to"...then type in "Flight Attendant ?"...I DO have a profile and have already uploaded my resume but need to apply!!! Any help would be appreciated 😙❤✈ Tracy

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Michael26 and @tracy_thatcher,

The overwhelming amount of interest this morning has taken our site down! However, we are working our hardest to get it back on line. The posting will be open for a set amount of time (over 48 hours), so you should have plenty of time to apply once the site is back up! Thanks for bearing with us through this.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

Thanks Kelby❤❤❤ I'm just so exciting and so nervous that I'm not going to get in in time. I'm going to keep checking back every 10 minutes. I do NOT want to miss out on this opportunity😊😊❤❤✈✈

Tracy Thatcher 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @tracy_thatcher, @CoachVickie and @moolay13,

Thank you for your continued patience and display of Warrior Spirit!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

CoachVickie
Explorer B

Thanks Kelby, I was able to submit my applicator. That warrior spirit pays off!!

CoachVickie
Explorer B

Thank you, Kelby! I am glad to hear the application process will be open for 48 hours, I thought I had missed my chance. I started at 0800mt and was partially though the process when I was "kicked out". I do have an email that says "thank you for starting your application" so I feel like I can breathe for a moment now!

Thanks again!

Vickie