Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

One day left! Do you have a Servant's Heart?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

One more day until the Flight Attendant position goes LIVE at southwest.com/careers!  Here's your Countdown Interview Tip #3:  Having a Servant's Heart is one of the three values that comprises "Living the Southwest Way". If you believe in the Golden Rule and you're ready to embrace the Southwest Family, we hope you'll consider applying tomorrow!

To see a Servant's Heart in action, check out this video of Flight Attendant Allyson Haselman making a memorable connection with one of our Southwest Customers.

Kelby
Southwest Careers
75 REPLIES 75

Re: One day left! Do you have a Servant's Heart?

leonardolopes
Explorer C

What time does it go live? Midnight or any specific time. I can't wait to apply. Thanks!

Sharyngallant
Explorer C

Did this post yet?  I am not seeing it!

Crysler_Scales
Adventurer C

I'm having trouble getting the application page to load 😞

Hoppy
Explorer A

As am I, it says its under maintenance right now...

trishbaxter
Explorer C

I am experiencing a bit of technical turbulence.  I updated my profile last night to be ready for the 2/5 flight attendant opening.  However, even though I got the 'thank you for connecting' screen, I never received the email confirmation.  (Nothing in junk/spam either.)  Any thoughts?

Rori3691
Adventurer C

Hi @trishbaxter,

If you look up on the right upper corner of the page, and you click on your screen name, a drop down menu opens, and you can check your profile there.... I'm new here, so I hope I'm stearing you in the right direction, lol!.... at least until someone more knowledgeable would have a better answer for you! 🙂

Good luck to you tomorrow!

Olivia

HeidiSRQ
Adventurer C

Yes...all day long! 

Looking forward to the opportunity.

Thanks for keeping us informed in a great way!

wanttofly
Explorer B

Same here.

kallison04
Explorer A

Hi Kelby, 

Is there a way to include a cover letter and/or a list of references with my profile or is only the resume needed for the inital step?

Thank you!

Allison