Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: One day left! Do you have a Servant's Heart?

kbsmith
Explorer C

Hi,

I'm busy "getting my ducks in a row" for the flight attendant posting tomorrow!  Question:  Since only one file can be uploaded to my profile, should I include a Cover Letter along with my Resume when I upload the (single) file?

Thanks for your help!

Kerry

Asiar2k11
Explorer C

Hello kelby,

i am am very excited about the opening of the flight attendant position. I do have a question about the position, once I create a profile online how do I apply ? 

mealy2010
Explorer C

Super excited, one of your flight attendants referred me about this job, he is awesome at what he does and would love to be able to work with him and a great company like SOUTHWEST.

deniceportales
Explorer C

I thought the video was super sweet. I am always happy after a passanger smiles at me and thanks me for everything. Especially for those that you see again and embrace you with a hug. 

VRiggs
Explorer C

Hello! Is the date today 2/5 or 2/6?? 

HappyMatters
Explorer A

Good Luck everyone. I'm tired and need to go to bed. I am proud to represent my family as I stayed up until 2AM PST to apply (my family needs me to get this). 

I with Southwest could hire us all.

Kevin from San Clemente, CA

clfyer
Adventurer C

@Kevin from San Clemente, CA, 

Did you see the actual position posted?!?!?!?!?!!?! Ive been checking every hour since midnight for the application to post but nothing. 

findaves
Explorer A

9am Central Time is what I heard! So 11 minutes to go! Super excited for an opportunity to interact with people from all over the world and to be able to relocate more regularly and readily. And Southwest is such an inspirational company.

Edit: 58 min. My brain went with the wrong time zone when calculating minutes there!

Sngela1
Explorer C

I have been trying to apply since 8:58 am and I keep getting - Service Temporarily Unavailable.  Anyone else?

Sngela1
Explorer C

Nevermind, I see everyone elses posts now.