Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: One day left! Do you have a Servant's Heart?

DawnM
Explorer B

I went thru this process a few years ago - I sure hope I can get my application thru this time!!  The system was so overwhelmed with enthusiastic potential hires, it made the news!  We can DO this!

calabria66
Explorer A

The system is down right now. Is that a sign? Lol 

JC34
Explorer A

Dallas...we have a problem...😉

JC34
Explorer A

Has anyone had any success overcoming the system crash? 

Mcarmon
Explorer C

No ! 😩

Sholmes123
Explorer C

Not yet, have been trying since 05:00AM! Once it opens we all will have the opportunity to apply! 

calabria66
Explorer A

Yep can’t get on.  I got the first page showing the requirements, then it shut down. 

Chantai
Explorer A

Yes I do! Pick me, pick me Smiley LOL 

Crysler_Scales
Adventurer C

I can't wait for this position to open live!   I really hope to be considered!!   I have a scanned PDF of both my cover letter and resume.  Will this suffice? 

FlyGirl2018
Explorer A

Hi Kelby!! It's like a holiday!!! My fingers are ready to send in my things, but the link is not live. Thought 9 am was the magic hour. This servant  has her heart all ready to share the love! Can help?

wrote:

One more day until the Flight Attendant position goes LIVE at southwest.com/careers!  Here's your Countdown Interview Tip #3:  Having a Servant's Heart is one of the three values that comprises "Living the Southwest Way". If you believe in the Golden Rule and you're ready to embrace the Southwest Family, we hope you'll consider applying tomorrow!

To see a Servant's Heart in action, check out this video of Flight Attendant Allyson Haselman making a memorable connection with one of our Southwest Customers.

wrote:

One more day until the Flight Attendant position goes LIVE at southwest.com/careers!  Here's your Countdown Interview Tip #3:  Having a Servant's Heart is one of the three values that comprises "Living the Southwest Way". If you believe in the Golden Rule and you're ready to embrace the Southwest Family, we hope you'll consider applying tomorrow!

To see a Servant's Heart in action, check out this video of Flight Attendant Allyson Haselman making a memorable connection with one of our Southwest Customers.