Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: One day left! Do you have a Servant's Heart?

Hoppy
Explorer A

I think we are all in the same boat.. or flight if you will... its all good it will work out and we will get in once everything gets caught up... I hope..

cbatterson
Explorer C

What time does the application period start?

Bleucrunchy
Explorer C

I am Beyond EXCITED

jesmarie91
Explorer C

I've been trying to apply all day and it says "there are no currently job openings" in my area is 8:38 AM and I'm trying since 5:00AM ... I'm so interested in be part of Southwest family, can someone help me? I already registered and upload my Resume and all. 😞

clfyer
Adventurer C

I've checking every hour since midnight!! I feel your excitment and worry! hehe Im suppose to go to yoga here soon but I'm worried to miss the window.  Im one hour behind eastern time so I've been checking since 11pm my time!!! 

Crysler_Scales
Adventurer C

I read on one of the discussion forums that this FA position will open at 9AM central time.  Good luck to all of us! 🙂 

Melbee03
Explorer C

"I feel like Charlie in the movie "Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory"...the anticipation! 🙂

But I'm the Tin MAN...I really want a Heart!

clfyer
Adventurer C

I've been looking all through the night checked every hour through midnight for the post. nothing yet...I hope I didnt miss it. I also set up for email alert when the the position would post.. Nothing there either. I heard It can fill up within less then 45 minutes and close. Anyone else see it open at all?? I've been waiting for this  position with hopful anticipation!!! Im so worried about missig it. 

Gvnhappy
Explorer C

I have experienced the same thing since midnight. :((

JC34
Explorer A

It's 08:25 hrs in Big D...not that it matters...when this goes live the madness commences!