Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

PHX April 18 Start Date

Cabi002
Adventurer B

I start in PHX on April 18th.  

Today I received a call to set up my SIDA badge appointment and to tell me that on Monday April 11th I would receive the welcome package email.  I will be at the PHX badging office on the 13th maybe I'll meet some of you.  18 of us are starting in PHX on the same day.  I can't wait to meet you.  Supposedly everyone should be getting their calls today also.  

Let me know if you are also starting in Phx on the 18th. 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: PHX April 18 Start Date

Mz_Contreras
Explorer A

So they call to set up an appt for SIDA badging? I was expecting an email but I guess I’ll keep an eye on unknown phone numbers calling me….I’m so anxious I’m hoping any day now they tell me 

Cabi002
Adventurer B

@Mz_Contreras Will you be in PHX?

Mz_Contreras
Explorer A

no I’ll be in RNO but it’s good to know that they may be reaching out by phone because I normally never answer unknown numbers 

Cabi002
Adventurer B

It actually showed up at Southwest Airlines on my caller ID   

janie_1128
Explorer A

I also received a call to make an appointment to set up my SIDA badge next Friday to start on the 18th. Things are happening fast. I just submitted my application on the 1st of March. 

Cabi002
Adventurer B

@janie_1128 

I received my email today with 1st day information, parking, city codes and benefit information.  Did you get yours?

janie_1128
Explorer A

I received my email also. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Every airport is different. For example, I was emailed and my station contact set up my SIDA badge appt. All I had to do was show up.