Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Part time ramp agent FLL

Triniflyguy
Explorer C

I recently applied for the part time ramp agent in FLL. Last year, went through the whole process that took about 6 months due to the long response time, christmas vacay, FLL shooting last year and my background check. I did not list every single job I had and had to fill in a time gap that I had after I left Spirit, I recently applied and was wondering if I can contact anyone to get reconsidered again? I passed the background, passed the drug test and had people calling me from Texas and Orlando to fill in my work gap from 4 years ago. Had recruiters even yelling at me. Now that I have that info, just wondering if I can get a chance again? I really want the job and just want to be considered again. Its been a year.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Part time ramp agent FLL

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Triniflyguy,

We are sorry to hear of your experience and you are welcome to apply for other positions in the future.  If you are reapplying for the same position, you will need to meet the 12 month requirement from the date you received your notification letter.  Feel free to checkout other opportunities here.  

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

gregdominguez
Explorer C

Good evening, I am a Crash Rescue Firefighter at FLL and I am very interested in part time permanent employment with SWA. I have been on the job for 16 years with an excellent employment history. I have any and all security badges as well as movement/non-movement status. I see SWA as a very well run airline on a daily basis and would love to be part of your team. Is there a posting or email I can recieve when a position becomes available at FLL?       Thank you for your time, Greg Dominguez  email: goodboy8008@gmail.com

bec102896
Aviator A

@gregdominguez

I am not aware of any get notified of new job postings by email but I would suggest checking every few days to see if a new job posting exists 

for your own security I would recommend editing your post to remove your email address.

thanks 

Blake