Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Partime employee post

raja
Explorer A

Hello every one,

I am asking this on behalf of one of my friend who use to work for emirates airline for 20+ years. She told me that she has applied several times for a part time position at Dallas Station but she never gets a call for it whereas she has 14 years of customer service experience and rest of the years as in-flight supervisor. Any Dallas recruiter can tell what she needs to do to get atleast an interview call.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Partime employee post

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey there, @raja

Thanks for reaching out! We're honored that your friend is looking to join the Southwest Family, and we love that she wants to bring her previous aviation experience with her to a role at our Dallas (Love Field) Team! 

When those Dallas Ground Operations positions open, they tend to get a large number of applicants. Our Recruiters review applications in the order they're received, so we recommend to apply as soon as possible. This helps to prevent the position being filled by someone who submitted earlier. 

You and/or your friend can set up job alerts, so that y'all are of the first notified when a position becomes available. Instructions on how to set up those alerts can be found here. 

Wishing your friend the best of luck! 

Re: Partime employee post

raja
Explorer A

Hey Andrienneb,

Thank you for such a detailed answer I'll let her know. Take care bye.