Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Passing the training in Dallas

tomas510
Explorer C

Hi 

does anyone know what type of test you will be testing on while you are at the training facility in Dallas?

thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Passing the training in Dallas

charliej36
Explorer B

Which job are you going to training for?

tomas510
Explorer C

Customer Service Agent.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@tomas510  I'm not 100% sure but I can imagine the training and evaluation will include:

• Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements to work international flights.
  • May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirenets to work international flights.
  • Handles cash, checks, credit cards, travel vouchers and coupons as forms of payment for tickets.  Computes charges, makes change and balances daily transactions.  Is responsible for overage or shortage
  • Completes forms and reports as required by the company
  • Writes irregularity and complaint reports as required
  • Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job.
  • Able to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ticketing procedures, rules and regulations.

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

charliej36
Explorer B

You're going to learn their system, I'm not sure what it is called these days, back my first go around it was Sabre. I can only attest to ramp training to a point since it's been so long. Whatever training they give you, study it, keep the distractions to a minimum while you are there.