Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Phone Interview with Recruiter

sabphalangvanh
Explorer C

Hi, I received a call from a recruiter back in October in regards to following up with my application, I called and spoke with the recruiter. She stated that I would receive an email or something in the mail in regards to the next steps. She guided me to ensure that my application profile is up to date. I received an email a month later basically detailing the same information the recruiter provided. I am still patiently waiting to hear back. I am unsure if I am following up too late but I would still hope to be considered for the opportunity. I applied to req # 2016-15668 and it says my application status is "Under Review", which could mean a various amounts of things. I actually utilize iCIMS with my current position on a daily basis, I am hoping I was not re-purposed from the opportunities available!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Phone Interview with Recruiter

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @sabphalangvanh,

Thanks for your interest in joining Southwest as a Flight Attendant! With regards to your question, you are right on track in the process and no need to worry. Our hard-working Recruiters are moving through candidates as quickly as possible, but you haven't missed anything. Sit back, relax and enjoy this video of another Flight Attendant hopeful while you wait. Best of luck as you move through the process!

Kelby
Kelby
Southwest Careers