Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Phone Interview with Recruiter

Julio464
Explorer C

I received an email on 2/9/18 confirming that I had a phone interview on 2/16/18. Unfortunatly, I'm currently deployed with the military.  I notified the recruter of this via email.  She emailed me back asking to give her a phone call.

Which I did. There was no answer so I left a voice mail and several emails. I have yet to recieve a response and the time for the interview has passed.  I've called and emailed several times with no response. 

Dose anyone have any suggestions for me??

Thanks for the help Jamie

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Phone Interview with Recruiter

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

Hi @Julio464,

Thanks for your question on Community and for serving our country in the military!  I'd be happy to assist you.  If you have not been able to make contact with the Recruiter feel free to send me a private message with your information and I'll look into it for you.  Thanks again for your interest in joining the Southwest Team and we appreciate your service.

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Mills227
Explorer C

Hello,  Good Morning! My name is Billy Mills. I recently applied for the Southwest Ramp Agent position in San Diego, California.  I spoke with Tom Starr team at the ticketing counter last Friday 03/15/2019. Where I was inform by the team associate to call and speak to a Southwest Recruiter. No answer. I have experience with working ramp and customer service for Delta Airlines. This is my second attempt applying with Southwest and look for to being a part of a great team within the organization.

Billy Mills

**edited to remove email**

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Mills227,

Thanks so much for your interest in Southwest! I am thrilled to hear that you have applied for one of our roles. That is the best way to get in front of one of our Recruiters. You can find all of our open roles on our Career site. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers