Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Pilot - First Officer Application

epappas111
Explorer C

Good Evening,

I was having trouble applying to the Pilot - First Officer job listing (R-2022-651).

When reviewing my application, the review tab showed incorrect dates for one of my dates of employment entries (review page did not match my entries). However, while trying to troubleshoot, I inadvertently submitted the application.

Since the dates of employment were incorrect, I withdrew the application and attempted to resubmit, but was unable. Is there any way I can still submit an application to this job listing? 

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Pilot - First Officer Application

FlyWithLUV
Frequent Flyer C

Southwest has changed to a new applicant tracking system. In the old system, once an application is withdrawn from consideration, the applicant is unable to re-apply to that position. I’m not sure how it works with Workday, but I would try to contact your recruiter if you’ve been assigned one or with a contact that you have at Southwest who may be able to get more information for you or direct you to the right person. If you inadvertently withdrew, I’m hoping that they let you re-apply. Best of luck and let us know how it goes!