Explorer C

https://corporatecareers-southwest.icims.com
 can someone please confirm this site. 
I believe I fell for a phishing scam the site take you

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Please help Job scam

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

When I click the link that came with my emails, it directs me to this website. Looks like the same web address! 

Screenshot_20220314-211533_Chrome.jpg

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Same as TPArampgirl. I clicked your link and was at my dashboard. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

I believe that careers.southwestair.com is the only address that is valid.

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@dfwskier @AndrewArledge Incorrect. After applying, you get a link to your 'dashboard' via Corporate Careers. It's the website SW uses to collect signatures and such. The exact link will be in your email from when you first applied. That dashboard link you have is the same as mine. If you are having issues, email your recruiter so you have the link from a verified source. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Please don't be misled. You have the right info, @AndrewArledge Use the link that came in your email. 

AndrewArledge
Explorer C

I've already reported the website. It is not Southwest's actually website. when you search jobs on it, it will redirect you Southwest's actually website. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

It's the dashboard that shows you the jobs you've applied for. 

Screenshot_20220314-233443_Chrome.jpg

  

My own dashboard for you to see my app/info, and notice the link. You are right, you cannot view jobs on this site. It is only for applying and the interview process. I can't explain anymore that you do have the right info for the dashboard. @AndrewArledge 

AndrewArledge
Explorer C

I no longer have interest in working here, if its all legit nobody has anything to worry about 
either way I've reported it and the emails that have emailed me/ also the numbers provided. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Oh. Lol. Ok!  👍🏼