CJO: 11/16/22

drug test and background screening:11/22/22

employment screening complete: 12/05/22

email for start date: 12/05/22

start date 01/15/2022

Re: Please post hiring timelines! 🙏

Redruss91
Adventurer C

@Mrsbrooks31 you should reach out and check with your recruiter/department to see if there is any way they can set your start date for 12/30 or 12/31. If it’s not until January, that means you won’t be eligible for Profit Sharing until 2024 as you have to be employed as of January 1 to be eligible for profit sharing for that year. With a start date of January 15, you wouldn’t be eligible until 2024 for profit sharing to be paid out/added to 401(k) in 2025.

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

That’s the next training date for that position 

1Carter
Explorer A

Hey I haven’t calculated my timeline just yet. But I’ve finished my drug/finger prints. back ground says it is coming back May 16th. I wanted to ask you is there a time limit in submitting your vaccine? this is the only thing I have left to submit. could I submit my first dose vaccine for a start date or will they not let me start until I’m fully vaccinated? 

Ksmitb82
Adventurer B

1Carter
I’ve read that you have to have both doses before you are able to start. Hopefully someone who is actively working can clarify. 

KLaMonica
Adventurer A

"KLaMonique , wow your background came back in 24 hours? Or am I miss understanding lol"

I completed my background check on 4/16/22, and (I am assuming) it came back on 5/1/22 when I rec'd an email stating so, along with the official offer.   Hope that helps. 😊

KLaMonica
Adventurer A

RE: vax card/status

When I rec'd my onboarding email, it stated that I had to be fully vaccinated, and needed to supply proof (uploading vax card) before scheduled start date. So I'm going to assume that you must be fully vax'd before your first day. Also, as an aside, the site can be finicky with what it allows you to upload. I wasn't able to upload my card directly, and my recruiter ended up attaching it to my employee file for me. So, if you're unable to upload it, no worries. Your recruiter will do it for you!

JackShiraz
Explorer A

This is for BUR 04/07/2022- applied for CSA position, 04/20/2022 zoom interview and contingent offer 04/22/2022 drug test 04/25/2022 fingerprints 05/10/2022 Employee Screening Complete, 05/13/2022 Recruiters are still working on a start date. That’s it so far.

JackShiraz
Explorer A

Just got a start date of 06/06/2022 at BUR

LadyRistrem2022
Explorer A

Congratulations Jack