Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Post phone interview, help needed

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

Hi, all! 

I was hoping someone on here could help me out, as I've been very confused about something of late. 

I had my phone interview on 2/21, and I thought it went well. The woman who interviewed me informed me that I would recieve a phone call within the next four business days about whether or not I would be selected to move forward in the process. It's been over a month since then, and I haven't heard back about it. 

While I'm very okay with waiting, I'm concerned over that "four business days" part not happening. I was hoping one of you had a similar experience and could advise me, or that a moderator like @KelbyTansey could tell me what I should do (if anything). 

Thanks in advance, LUVlies. 

Best,

Kelsey

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Post phone interview

flyladybug101
Explorer C

Hey Kelsey,

I know exactly how you feel and was wondering if you heard anything back yet.

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

No, still nothing! I have reached out to the woman who interviewed me, as well. Nothing. Meanwhile, almost everyone on the facebook page heard back (whether they were moving forward to f2f or not) within 4 days and most of them had their phone interviews after me. I'm going a little stir crazy. 

dianemaguire
Explorer A

I can understand your frustration but with 28,000 applicants for the position, I can totally understand the delay. I will be patiently awaiting my next step in the process. Good luck and I hope that you get contacted soon. Well wishes to you. 

Diane

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @kelchrisjohnson,

Thank you for your continued patience! We apologize for the delay in response. We have passed your information on to our Inflight Hiring Team, and you should be hearing from them shortly.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

Thank you so much, @KelbyTansey! I really appreciate your help in this. 

CCuddon711
Explorer C

Hi @KelbyTansey . I too have had the phone interview and was advised that I would receive communication within 4 days via telephone or email. My phone interview was on March 26th. I also tried reaching out to my recruiter. I know there has been a large number of applicants. In addition, no news is good news. I want to make sure that I do not miss this wonderful opportunity. 

Lv23
Explorer C

Ive applied twice, and did the phone interviews, you get an email with the pass or no pass. I was confused as well as far as getting informed with moving fwd, so they send an Email instead.