Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Potential Customer Service Agent at Houston Hobby

BizzyBee123
Explorer C

Hello everyone! I am just making this discussion to see if anyone has recently joined the customer service team at Houston Hobby recently? I applied a few months ago and my application status just says under review. This is not my first rodeo with SWA’s application process so I know that it can take a minute. Just wanted to know if anyone has received a call or update for this position at HOU. THANKS IN ADVANCE 💙❤️💛

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Potential Customer Service Agent at Houston Hobby

Gipson2021
Explorer C

Well I applied here in Dallas on August 4th for a Customer Service Agent position. I got a response on Thursday August 6th for a phone interview. I did the phone interview on August 11 and I was selected to move forward to the virtual panel interview which is on Monday August 23. So that’s the stage I’m at right now… Hope this helps you a little bit even though I’m not applying in HOU

BizzyBee123
Explorer C

Oh wow, such a speedy process! Dallas is hq so that may make a big difference in the hiring process. But Congrats on everything And thanks for the info.

Gipson2021
Explorer C

Does the position still show as open?

BizzyBee123
Explorer C

Yes it does. Just hoping I am not waiting in vain lol

Gipson2021
Explorer C

Have you heard anything yet?

BizzyBee123
Explorer C

Unfortunately no. Fingers crossed that I hopefully hear something back next week.