Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Questions regarding Flight Attendant Application

Ehgarcia1217
Explorer C

I’m a previous flight attendant at Southwest and had to leave to care for a family member and now I am just trying to go back. I applied in February and have a question regarding how contact is made. Do you all call AND email? And if you call is a message left to return the call? I’m asking because I get about 5-10 calls a day from telemarketers and solicitors, scams, etc. If I don’t recognize the number I don’t answer and wait for a voicemail to be left. If I get a call I don’t want to miss out because I didn’t answer right away and I am constantly checking my email for anything Southwest. My first time around I was contacted via email first then by phone but this time I’m gathering calls are being made to contact prospective applicants. I loved my job and just really want to go back and don’t want to miss my opportunity. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Questions regarding Flight Attendant Application

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Ehgarcia1217,

Thanks for your interest in coming back to Southwest Airlines! Rest assured, our Team will call and leave a voicemail, and also follow up with an email after calling. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: Questions regarding Flight Attendant Application

Ehgarcia1217
Explorer C

Thank you for answering my question Kelby I appreciate that! Keeping my fingers crossed.