Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

R-2022-13 Customer Support Application Error

Tweetyt11
Explorer C

Good morning!

I applied the morning of the 20th and received the same email as others have been messaging about just a day or two later explaining that I did not meet the requirements. I reviewed all answers before submitting the application and met all qualifications including being a customer care rep at my last job for 8 years and working from home the last 6. I made sure i met all requirements before applying. Is there a way to contact hr or someone who may be able to review this?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: R-2022-13 Customer Support Application Error

Tweetyt11
Explorer C

I also received an error when trying to upload my resume. I tried several different ways and different file types.

Qsantiago
Explorer C

I received the same email and I’m not even sure why. I can’t even see my app when I login to the candidate dashboard

domveenine
Adventurer A

I too received the "didn't meet minimum requirements" email. I emailed the Southwest Airlines People Department, along with some other SWA recruiters I've been in communication with for past positions, in hopes that someone could help me or at least point me to someone that can. No response from anything yet. I understand they received hundreds - if not thousands of applications so I'm just going to wait it out at this point and give them time to sort it.  

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @Tweetyt11

We took a closer look, and it looks like you indicated that you were not a resident of one of the required states for this Customer Support & Services Representative role during the screening questions. As such, this disqualified your application. We're sorry for any confusion or disappointment, as we truly appreciate your consideration of a career with Heart.

Keep an eye on https://careers.southwestair.com/ for new opportunities as they become available! We are wishing you the very best of luck! 

Tweetyt11
Explorer C

Thank you so much for replying. I remember the application inquiring if you resided in certain states including South Carolina. I selected no. At the end of the application process it asked to confirm you are in one of the required stated which included North Carolina. I confirmed this as I reside in North Carolina. Is there a way to look into the option that was selected or again reach out to someone by email to fix this?