Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Ramp Agent Position

mpenn1
Explorer C

what does this mean after consignment offer  i had face to face interview on Wednesday got offer on Thursday for background check realease  last night got this   Does this mean the pre employment and background already done607CF96A-1274-4E9B-9237-9E6B92DC70DB.jpeg

26 REPLIES 26

Re: Ramp Agent Position

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

I just got hired for the ramp. After my face to face interview the recruiter and station ops manager said they would decide in a week on who they were gonna hire. That week came and I received the call that SWA wanted to hire me.  The offer letter came in based upon fingerprint and drug screen that I had to get done by a certain time. When those both came back clear I then had to sign another letter contingent on my background check with USPS. That is were I am at right now waiting for the check to come back. Hope that helps?

mpenn1
Explorer C

How long did it take for sterling background check mine is in progress since yesterday 

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

My background check took two weeks or so. Then after that you will have to wait for the USPS background check to come back. What airport are you gonna be working at?

mpenn1
Explorer C

Dallas Love Field

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Awesome and congrats!   I start this Monday and I am excited to get back into the airline industry.

mpenn1
Explorer C

I just got the usps background check form does that mean the sterling got completed and does this mean after usps would be fingerprinting, airport background and the training 

mpenn1
Explorer C

How long does usps background take

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

My USPS background check took just about two weeks. I had my start date set once this process started. They advised me that if it wasn't back in time they would push my start date back. Happy it didn't take the full 4 weeks for that!!!!

mpenn1
Explorer C

I got my airport badging paperwork this morning. When do i go get airline badge and when should I expect training