Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Ramp agent 2023

atillies21
Explorer C

Received my offer on 1/30

due to the snow storm took my drug screening and finger print 2/6

still haven't heard anything back super nervous, I notice that work history dates were a little off I usually left a job at the end of the year and kinda confused my years 😞 two of my jobs just says review and still haven't heard nothing back regarding the screening 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Ramp agent 2023

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Congrats and welcome to the SWA team! I was hired in 2021 for the ramp also. If you have any questions, please be sure to ask as there are a couple of us that may be able to answer your questions.

GOOD LUCK!!!

atillies21
Explorer C

Thank you I'm so excited how long did the background process take 

atillies21
Explorer C

I. Got my official start day 

Keyana67
Explorer C

The Career Connections webinar is super helpful during this process. You should have received a link to it by email. They do it every Tuesday. The one thing that I remember most is that you need to be thorough and complete with your background information. This is a step that they said holds many people up. Not sure why my entire process from interview to final offer took 1 week. I hope this helps. 

atillies21
Explorer C

Thank you I received a email today saying my  employment screening was completed and to wait for further instructions on the hiring process , so I'm assuming everything came back goodn