Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Ramp agent

Brown85
Explorer C

Does anyone know when or if they will be hiring ramp agents out of Okc? 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Ramp agent

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Because most of us on here are customers we won’t know when Southwest will post a new job opening. The best thing to do is sign up for the Talent Community this will alert you when a job your interested in becomes available so you can then apply if you should choose to do so. Keep in mind application windows can be very short so if you see a job you want I would apply for it as quickly as possible. 

-Blake 

BIGGGG
Explorer C

MY NAME IS FAYSAL SAVAGE, NEED HELP FIND THE APPLICATION ONLINE HAVING A HARD TIME FIND APPLICATION. MY EMAIL SAVAGEFAYSAL5@GMAIL.COM  THANK YOU FOR TIME.    P.S. NEEDA JOBS PLEASE THANK YOU

Shondabbrown
Adventurer C

Check daily you never know !!!!

mulato26
Explorer C

Hi, my name is Manuel Paul and i worked for United Airline for 26 years and Im trying to work Southwest Airlines Co full time or part times thanks my phone number is 832/728/1254

dfwskier
Aviator A

See the second post in this thread on how to be alerted when a job becomes available.

Be aware that the position you want might not be available for quite some time as Southwest, and every other airline, is looking to shed jobs as a result of the virus.