Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Ramp agent

Dedezoe97
Explorer A

I have apply for the ramp agent i did everything and still didn’t receive any email from SWA is there something that happend. Or i should of been curious? I cant wait to join the family

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Ramp agent

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Took them several weeks to get into contact with me after I applied for the ramp position. Then they will set up a phone interview and go from there. It's a slow process these days with short staffing. I'm glad I waited and got the job on the ramp! Good Luck!!!!!

Dedezoe97
Explorer A

Thank you. Im still getting worried 

Abgarcia20
Explorer C

Congratulations on getting the job I applied for the position and I got a interview next week how do you like it? what are the hours like? Are you working full-time or part-time?

thanks 

Dedezoe97
Explorer A

I am still in the screening process they told it takes time. Plus the interview wasn’t bad at all. I wish you the best and i know you going to make it. I take full time 

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Love the job. I was on day shift for a  month on the ramp. Once my ramp training was completed I went to nights and I am closing now. I am low man on seniority which is why I am closing duties. I had previous ramp experience which is probably why I had only a month of training before they cut me loose. Good Luck!